Friday 23 September 2011

Latest Happenings

Heyyyooo! :)
So I know I haven't written a post for a while, but I've been busy.... I'm currently studying for my year 12 mock WACE exams next week, but when I haven't been doing that, there's been other stuff to snag my attention. (All of these are my photos, so please no touchy touchy)

In the last week of August/first week of September, I went down to a 'school camp' in Perth. It was actually more like a study camp, but I got to meet/catch up with each of my teachers for maybe half an hour, so that was good.





We went to TAFE, which was pretty cool...




We also went to Curtin Uni which was pretty sweet...
But most of the time we just did school/studied... Which wasn't as fun... :P It was kinda weird being around people my age again, but I think it was good all round...





 On the flight back home, the sky was like AMAZING!!!! 







The clouds were so cute and fluffy and (insert little delighted 'eep' type noise here :P )






 




 












The ground around Perth area was so green and like... Pristine...
But the Kimberley area was so red and like... Barren...
 But I love them both!! Just the contrast was awesome!!
  
When we were about to land, I took photos of the landing... It was intriguing the way it changed from water, to mangroves, to houses and streets... Beautiful! :D
After getting home, I've been (in my 'spare time') doing some drawing...
This is a Neeta Swirl I'm working on for one of my best friends...
This is a rough sketch I did one night when I couldn't sleep.... I'm hoping to colour it up and make it look good...
 I don't know what I'd do without my feet.... They're so useful...!!!!

I also did a photoshoot with my sister one Sunday when we were dressed up nicely, and actually looked presentable!!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We played a little bit of peek-a-boo!! Cause we're so mature.... :P




















We did some modelling... Cause we're such.. ahem.. model material... ;)

Photographed our dirty bare feet.... I mean come on... Who goes walking through the bush in bare feet... But wearing pretty dresses/skirts and photographing each other...!? hehe us...!! :D

















We attacked my brother's punching bag... Because it's just such ladylike behaviour - especially in a skirt... :P


 





Climbed up anthills and tried to look domineering/empowered!!!!
















Laughed a LOT!!


















And just had fun!!!! :D













Of course, Milo just HAD to join in!!! No way could we leave him out.. :P





















He played the gentleman very nicely!! ;)








And we became spies on a secret mission!! On the look out for any unusual behaviour... :D








And yeah... The three of us had an awesome time!! :)












Lately, we've been having some B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L sunsets/sunrises etc. Unfortunately, cameras can never capture just how truly gorgeous they are... :(
 
 
This was what the moon looked like the other night... Zoom on my camera is terrible, so this had to do.. :/ But it was amazingly orange and clear and so prettyyyy!!!!







This was a sunset the other night... There wasn't really colours surrounding it, and the camera doesn't show it.. But everything was bathed in an orange glow!!! :)









Then a sunrise the other morning... I got up early to try and get some extra school time...

 

Then this gorgeous sunset just recently! There was like a wispyness surrounding the sun and the sky was pink and it was so cute!!!!







So yeah.. Apart from the gruelling exam revision/study, this is some of what I've been up to... On the topic of school..... This is what my desk currently looks like :P
Keep smiling!! :D
Neeta

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures!
    God bless you, sweet girl!(:
    xxo. Jazzie
    www.jsheaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete