Monday 22 August 2011

A-Z

 Of Neeta

A. Age: 17

B. Bed Size: Single

C. Chore you hate: Needing to do something dusty and dirty when I'm sick - it makes me sneeze heaps :P

D. Dogs: Milo :)

E. Essential start to your day: Waking up... hehe ;)

F. Favourite colour: Pink and blue... or purple... and anything bright

G. Gold or silver: Gold

H. Height: Approximately 164 cm... Yes I'm short-ish..

I. Instruments you play: A bit of keyboard/piano...

J. Job title: Daughter, sister, full time student, casual shop worker etc :)

K. Kids: Not yet :P

L. Live: In a remote aboriginal community in the middle of the Kimberley..

M. Maiden name: Same as it currently is, since I'm not married... :P Taylor

N. Nicknames: Jay and Neeta... And a few others..

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I got my tonsils removed.

P. Pet Peeve: When the skinniest and prettiest girls call themselves fat and ugly...

Q. Quote: Live your life as though Christ died yesterday, rose from the dead today, and is coming back tomorrow...

R. Righty or lefty: Righty!

S. Siblings: Tim - 21, Mattea - 19, Isaac - 15 (yes we're all two years apart)

T. Time you wake up: Depends how tired I am... :P

U. University attended: Still in school... And currently not planning to attend uni...

V. Vegetables you dislike: Parsley... Apart from that, I actually don't mind most veggies...

W. What makes you run late: Running late..!? :P Being lazy.. Or tired..

X. X-Rays you've had: Mouth, arm, foot... As far as I can remember that's all...

Y. Yummy food: Chocolate... :D hehe

Z. Zoo animal favourite: Probably zebras.. And monkeys...

Yeah that's me... :)
Keep smiling!
Neeta

No comments:

Post a Comment