Sunday 11 March 2012

My crafty side!!

Goodness me... What a crazy last few months I have had! So sorry for not writing a blog in so long, but I just haven't had any time!! :(

Soon I will write a blog post about what's been happening the last few months, but at the moment I STILL don't have enough time, so here's some photos of some of the things I've made in the last few months. :D
I drew a 'Neeta Swirl' for one of my close friends as a graduation present. (She's an amazing photographer by the way. Check Mikaela out!!)

I drew a 'Neeta Swirl' for my boyfriends parents/family as a Christmas present. :D
  (Keep an eye on my blog... Sometime in the next few weeks I hope to have my 'Neeta Swirl' business up and running with a facebook page and potentially even a website and I'll be posting the links on my blog. I'd really appreciate your support!)

I crocheted cute little baby booties for my potential future baby daughter! hehe

I crocheted a cute little baby bonnet to match. :D

And even a cute little cardigan/sweater... :) (Then I took a doll I've had since I was like 10, and used her as a model :P )

I was so pleased that I've learned to follow crochet patterns!! And I was ecstatic about how cute the clothes turned out. :D They've all gone into my 'glory box' ready for when I (hopefully) get married and have children. :)

I crocheted a doll for my boyfriend's little sister, for Christmas... It was my own pattern - well, I kinda made it up as I went along.. :P

I've started crocheting a large blanket - just cause I can...

And I made a pair of bottomless sandals for my boyfriend's older sister, for Christmas. I invented my own pattern from a picture. :D

Yep, that's about the extent of my craftiness in the last few months... :P It's been quite a lot of fun! :D Let me know what you think of my work, cause I loveee comments!! :)

Keep smiling!! :D
Neeta

6 comments:

  1. WOWZER you made a cardigan as well!!!!! Hah, you're a genius with that lil' hook, Neeta!! Amazing swirls too!
    You could totally sell things you crochet as well.
    Love from your boyfriend's big sister ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooo!
    Junita!
    Love the cardigan!
    you could sell things like this!
    eve xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, you're like the third person to suggest that... :P Maybe I should consider it... hmm... Thanks Eveee :D xoxo

      Delete